A tailored Baby Massage course run over 2 weeks, in the privacy & comfort of your own home and in familiar surroundings for your baby. Get 1-on-1 attention that is specific to your baby’s needs and circumstance.
Learn massage techniques and sequences to help colic, wind & constipation. Lymphatic movements to help strengthen the immune system & exercises to help enhance co-ordination and increase lymphatic circulation.
- Appropriate oils to use on babies.
- Permission sequence.
- Contraindications (situations where massage should be avoided).
- Parent relaxation.
- Benefits of infant massage.
- Recognising baby’s daily cycle and the best time to massage.
- Recognising baby’s signals in regards to when they do and don’t want massage.
- Full body massage sequence (broken up into stages over 2 weeks) including: feet, legs, buttocks, abdomen, chest, arms, face, head and back.
- Touch relaxation techniques (useful for nappy changing, crying & unsettled baby)
- Developing massage strokes to suit your growing child.
- Discussion on colic.
- Strokes to prevent and relieve colic, wind and constipation.
- Exercises to keep baby flexible and assist lymphatic drainage.
Course fees include:
“Baby Massage Pack” – Instruction guide, DVD & Organic massage oil (value $72)
Lactation Tea & Biscuits and BaoBag with beautiful natural and organic sample products, useful for mum & bubs during those first few months.
Follow up consultation to check in and ask any questions that may arise over the weeks after completing the course.